- Alliance for Climate Education - https://acespace.org/
- Amazing Environmental Organization Web Directory http://www.webdirectory.com/ Earth's Biggest Environment Search Engine
- American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy http://www.aceee.org/
- American Hydrogen Association http://www.clean-air.org
- American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) http://www.awea.org/
- AFSEEE Association of Forest Service Employees for Environmental Ethics http://www.fseee.org/
- Audubon Online http://www.audubon.org/
- Biodiversity audio and video library: The Macaulay Library - http://macaulaylibrary.org/
- Blueprint for Change: Report from the National Conference on the Revolution in Earth and Space Science Education -- strongly recommends that every student be educated in Earth and space science and that schools elevate the field to the same pedagogical status in classrooms as biology, chemistry, and physics.
- California Straw Building Association -- http://www.strawbuilding.org/
- Car Rentals -- Environmental Rental Cars http://evrental.com/
- Center for Biological Diversity http://www.biologicaldiversity.org/swcbd/
- Center for Environmental Citizenship http://www.envirocitizen.org
- Center for Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technology (CREST) http://solstice.crest.org/
- ClimateChangeEducation.com -- http://www.climatechangeeducation.com/ -- The purpose of this site is to provide links to educational resources on Climate Change and Global Warming.
- Communities for a Better Environment (CBE) http://www.cbecal.org/ is an environmental health and justice non-profit organization. Health effects of refineries.
- CoopAmerica (Now "Green America") http://www.greenamerica.org
- Earth Island Institute http://www.earthisland.org/
- Earth Policy Institute http://www.earth-policy.org/
- Ecology Center, Berkeley, CA http://www.ecologycenter.org
- Ecological Society of America http://www.esa.org
- EcoNet http://www.igc.apc.org/ Econet has a variety of resources that are available only to subscribers, including an extensive conferencing system that focuses on environmental topics and issue areas sponsored by many of the foremost U.S. and international conservation organizations.
- EcoTimber http://www.ecotimber.com/
- Ecotrust http://www.ecotrust.org/ -- Mission: to support the emergence of a conservation economy in the coastal temperate rain forest region of North America.
- Energy Quest by the California Energy Commission
- EnviroLink http://Envirolink.org
- Blue Water Project
- Environmental Health Center of the National Safety Council http://www.nsc.org/learn/Safety-Training/Pages/international-environmental-health-safety.aspx
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Energy Star http://www.energystar.gov/
- Environmental Working Group http://www.ewg.org/ info on pollution & environmental issues.
- European Environmental Bureau -- http://www.eeb.org/
- Friends of the Earth http://www.foe.org/
publications -- http://www.foe.org/res/pubs/
- Friends of the River (California rivers) http://www.friendsoftheriver.org/
- Forests Forever Forests Forever
- Forest Magazine -- http://www.fseee.org
- Greater Yellowstone Coalition http://www.greateryellowstone.org/
- Greenaction website http://greenaction.org/
- Green Hotels Association http://www.greenhotels.com/ -- "Green" Hotels are properties whose managers are eager to institute programs that save water, save energy and reduce solid waste--while saving money--to help protect the Earth.
- Green Schools Alliance - http://www.greenschoolsalliance.org
- Green Shopping Network http://www.greenshopping.com
- Green Teacher Magazine http://www.greenteacher.com/
- IdealBite http://idealbite.com/ links to green products
- Mother Jones http://www.motherjones.com/
- Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
-- The Earth Sciences Division (ESD) at Berkeley Lab http://esd.lbl.gov/home/ brings together geoscientists, mathematicians, microbiologists, computer scientists and engineers to address local, national and global problems related to energy resources, environmental remediation, nuclear waste disposal and global change.
- League of Conservation Voters. National Environmental Scorecard. Environmental scorecard for 2003 on the voting records of all US congressmen in regards to environmental issues. The given issues vary between agriculture, nutrition and forestry, environmental appropriations, commerce, science, and transportation, energy and national resources, and public works. Congressmen in the table are divided and rated by state, and a feature allows you to view the score of your own congressmen by typing in your zip code.
- Montery Bay Aquarium -- Seafood Watch
- NAAEE (North American Association for Environmental Education) EE-NEWS -- a semi-monthly email bulletin provides updates on environmental education resources, grants, and other opportunities.
- Natural Resources Defense Council http://www.nrdc.org
- National Energy Education and Development Project http://www.need.org
- The Nature Conservancy - The mission of The Nature Conservancy is to preserve the plants, animals and natural communities that represent the diversity of life on Earth by protecting the lands and waters they need to survive. The Nature Conservancy has protected more than 117 million acres of land and 5,000 miles of river around the world. Nature Conservancy publishes Nature Conservancy Magazine
- Northeast Sustainable Energy Association http://www.nesea.org/
- Pesticide Action Network -- http://www.panna.org/
- Post Carbon Institute http://www.postcarbon.org/ an educational institution and think tank that explores in theory and practice what cultures, civilisation, governance & economies might look like without the use of (non-renewable) hydrocarbons as energy and chemical feedstocks
- Project Learning Tree -- http://www.plt.org
- Public Citizen (Ralph Nader) http://www.citizen.org/
- Redefining Progress http://rprogress.org/
- Rocky Mountain Institute http://www.rmi.org/
- Sierra Club http://www.sierraclub.org/
- Silicon Valley Toxics Coalition http://svtc.org/
- Small Business Gateway http://www.epa.gov/smallbusiness
- Solar Cookers International http://solarcooking.org/
- State Environmental Resource Center (SERC) http://www.serconline.org/ -- Dedicated to the fight for the environment state.
- State Education & Environment Roundtable (SEER) -- http://www.seer.org/ -- a cooperative endeavor of 12 state education agencies that seeks to improve student achievement by using EIC for K-12 education. Investigates the academic and behavioral efficacy of environment-based education; conducts professional development and training for K-12 educators; organizes semi-annual seminars to facilitate collaboration among SEER member states; and, provides technical support to state education agencies.
- The TerraSIP project started at the University of Minnesota, Department of Forest Resources in 1997 to address the need for timely and accurate data on land cover and land use for land managers and the public. The effort is a NASA funded ESIP (Earth Science Information Partners) project that utilizes Earth Observing System (EOS) data, principally Landsat 7 and MODIS. TerraSIP also promotes the use of remote sensing data for land management applications by providing easy-to-use web tools and educational resources.
- TreeHugger http://www.treehugger.com/ Online magazine dedicated to everything that has a modern aesthetic yet is environmentally responsible featuring modern yet green products and services.
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Use Less Stuff (ULS) http://www.use-less-stuff.com/
- The Utility Reform Network -- http://www.turn.org/ -- about deregulation...
- American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) http://www.awea.org/
- Woodrow Wilson Environmental Sciences Institute for teachers
- Worldwatch Institute http://www.worldwatch.org/ a nonprofit public policy research organization dedicated to informing policymakers and the public about emerging global problems and trends and the complex links between the world economy and its environmental support systems.
- Zero Population Growth http://www.zpg.org/
- Zero Waste America -- http://zerowasteamerica.org/